We care about your privacy, so we do not collect your personally identifying information when you visit us, unless you decide that you want to share it with us. Whether or not you want us to get to know more about you is completely your choice, and totally up to you.
If you do choose to share your information with us, this is how we handle that information:
- If you’re reading our site or downloading from us, this is all that we collect from you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the web site which you used to link to our site.
- Online Profiles and Donations:
If you create an online profile or make a donation, we will request certain personally identifiable information about you (like your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information). This information lets us process your donation and communicate with you about it. In addition, we may use your information to keep you updated about our work and events, but we also provide you with a quick and easy way to opt out if you don’t want to hear from us.
- Emails: If you drop us an email, either directly or through one of our forms. We will use the personally identifying information you give us in the email primarily to respond to your requests. We might also forward your email to other contracted advisers (like our legal team) to get answers for your questions. We may also use your email to contact you in the future about our programs that may be of interest.
- If you sign up for one of our email lists, we will only send you the kinds of information you have requested. We will give you a quick and easy way to opt out, and we won’t share your name or email address with any outside parties.
- We do not, and will not ever, sell or rent our mailing list to other organizations that solicit donations or sell any products.
Links to Other Sites
We love helping kids, but we have a strict policy when it comes to their personal information. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children or knowingly allow such persons to provide us with their personal information without parent or guardian consent. When kids send email to us, their online contact information is not used to re-contact them and we don’t keep it.